GOW-MAC Thermal Conductivity-based Gas Analyzers are used to measure and monitor binary gas streams. Our analyzers can also monitor one component in a more complex gas mixture when the background gases have the same ratio to each other, or have similar thermal conductivity values.
These gas analyzers find use in measuring the composition of binary mixtures and gas purity in many industrial applications on a continuous or intermittent basis.
Typical applications include:
- Gas Manufacturing Facilities: monitoring Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) Systems
- Gas Distributors: testing welding mixes
- Gas Blending Equipment
- Air Liquification Plants: monitoring purity of Ar, O2, H2, N2, He, CO2, or Ne
- Steel Mills: CO2 in off-gas from gas generators
- Chemical Plants: H2 purity, monitoring purging operations, contamination control
- Petroleum Refineries: H2 purity in C1 - C6 hydrocarbons
- Heat Treating: H2 in N2 and other annealing gases
- Power Generation Plants: H2 cooling gas in turbine generator housings; CO2 in turbine generator housing; checking H2 purity
- Ammonia Plants
- Refrigeration Facilities
GOW-MAC offers both continuous, the 50 Series, and noncontinuous, the 20 Series, as well as portable, the 20-600 Series. Click an image below for further information on that instrument.
We specialize in building custom analyzers, therefore, we ask you to give us your specific application so that we can quote on the most economical, specific analyzer for your needs.